London can be an expensive city at the best of times, so you can only imagine the pennies and pounds it might take to feed tiny mouths too. Not only that, but we know those little nippers need some entertainment every now again: rumour has it that sitting still isn't a kids forte. Here to help you through both, Kids In London have curated a selection of events and offers that mean you can feed them, keep them busy, and generally throw smiles across little faces.
Boasting everything from pizza masterclasses and free meals down to mini afternoon tea and cocktail masterclasses (all of the fun, none of the wobbling), there's no shortage of great restaurants and bars churning out ideas for an afternoon in the city.
- Kids Eat Free at Inamo Soho, Covent Garden and Camden.
- The Chesterfield Mayfair invites you to enjoy a chocolate themed tea. Enjoy delicate finger sandwiches and chocolate dusted scones while drinking our specially blended chocolate tea before moving on to a delicious selection of chocolate inspired cakes and pastries. Children can tuck into their own special kids menu.
- Half Price Dining at Blue Door Bistro.
- Kids Eat Free at Union Street Cafe.
- Cool down this summer with a Family Brunch for 3 and Kids Ice Cream Experience at Heddon Street Kitchen.
- Little Prince and Princess Tea £15 per child at The Rubens at The Palace. They believe everyone should enjoy Afternoon Tea, so their treats include freshly made bite-size sandwiches, freshly baked scones, selected pastries and a choice of milkshake, hot chocolate, tea or soft drink.
- Bring your little one(s) along to Gordon Ramsay's Bread Street Kitchen in St Paul's: Whilst the grown-ups sit down to enjoy a Sunday champagne brunch, your kids will become mini master chefs themselves as they join their chefs for a special pizza masterclass.
- Reform Social & Grill has created the Mini Afternoon Tea for younger members to start enjoying this very British tradition from an early age. It has been cleverly crafted to include an assortment of children’s sweet and savoury favourites, in their very own TeaTime lunchbox.
Looking for more details about these offers and events at some of the city's best dining spots? Don't miss out, head on over to Kids in London to find out more.