The Beatles Silent Disco Tour Abbey Road
- No reviews.
- Edgware Underground Station
Come join the Famous Boogie Shoes Silent Disco on a Walking Tour as we celebrate the Legends that are The Beatles. Playing their hits through Hi Tech headphones that we provide for you and with live commentary and passing historic places where the Iconic band lived worked loved and played.
Tours last for one hour and thirty minutes
We finish our tour at the famous Abbey Road Crossing.
Suitable for ages 8+
This is a popular tour so book early to avoid disappointment
contact us for group bookings or enquiries
Who Are We?
We are Boogie Shoes! London's favourite and best Walking Silent Disco, touring the capital and dance-walking around the world since 2017
Taking the party to London's streets and open spaces with silent disco headphones, this tour has been known to rouse even the most bashful to the dizzy heights of Disco delirium!
Watch in amazement as all your shy and retiring friends turn into shape-making divas and rock gods… the moment they have donned the ‘magic headphones of dance’.
On this immersive walking tour you will be transported into a disco-bubble through a bespoke selection of uplifting music: all the pop classics, singalong favourites, and retro goodies!
This is spur-of-the-moment, organised fun at its finest: with spontaneous flashmobs, poorly choreographed dance moves and with Ruth’s witty and often hilarious commentary, you will be guided through a truly unique experience.
Tours last for one hour.
Warning: Your cheeks will hurt from smiling
Beatles Tour Walking Silent Disco with Beatles Music
Beatles Tour Silent Disco
|14:00 - 15:00||£30.00|
Edgware Underground Station, Chapel Street Marylebone, London, NW15DH
Edgware Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.