Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party Christmas 2021
- Covent Garden Tube Station
Track and Trace: Physical Distancing throughout the Tour.
The Boogie Shoes team presents Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours of the West End.
An outdoors open-air event in London's West End.
Headphones are sterilised before and after use. Hand Sanitiser and masks encouraged. No touching and COVID Secure
THE BOOGIE SHOES TEAM BRINGS YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT.
THE SILENT DISCO
'CHRISTMAS PARTY!' An outdoor open air event in Central London.
On this immersive walking tour you will be transported into a disco-bubble through a bespoke selection of uplifting music: all the pop classics, singalong favourites, retro goodies and a few Christmas Crackers!
This is spur of the moment organised fun at its finest: with spontaneous flashmobs, choreographed dance moves and Boogie Shoes Team's hilarious commentary, you will guided through a truly unique experience.
Tours last for one hour.
Santa Hats Christmas Jumpers and Tinsel optional.
Meet us at Covent Garden Tube Station 5 minutes before your tour starts.
We will finish in Central London near a Tube Station.
"Expect fun commentary, spontaneous flash mobs, and a contagious episode of night fever" - Time out
'An Experience no one will ever forget in the best possible way!' -Broadway Baby
suitable for all ages 10+
Boogie Shoes Christmas Cracker Silent Disco Walking Party
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Christmas Cracker meet at Covent Garden tube station 4.20pm.
Wear comfy shoes, travel light and bring a drink. (no large bags!)
|16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party Christmas Cracker Covent Garden 6:00pm ticket||18:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
|Christmas Cracker Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party Covent Garden||19:30 - 20:30||£20.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, Long Acre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
Please remember to wear your face masks when travelling to the event, and when you are queuing to get your headphones.
Please be aware of others and conform with our social distancing guidelines when you are experiencing the event.
Tickets are non refundable except in any instance where a government or local restriction takes place which does not permit the event to go ahead.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.