West End Christmas Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours
- Covent Garden Tube Station
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours Christmas Special!
A Dance-walk Extravaganza in the West End with Boogie Shoes!
Pop bangers, hilarious commentary from Boogie Ruth and spontaneous surprises
What a great way to spend time in Central London with the incredible backdrop of awesome Christmas lights, great uplifting music and your favourite people!
Expect Singalongs, the occasional flash mob and spontaneous surprises. Feel good disco and pop and some Christmas Crackers!
On this immersive dance-walking tour you will hear a playlist of music from the 70s 80s 90s 00s and hilarious commentary from Boogie Ruth
Wear comfortable shoes, travel light and bring a drink, no large bags.
We walk around 1 mile.
The Boogie Shoes Experience is one hour of unmitigated laughs and fun.
Meet us at Covent Garden 5-10 minutes before your walking tour starts.
Don't be late we can't wait!!
Sold out show Edinburgh Fringe 2018 2019 and 2021
Sold out Christmas Shows 2019 and 2021
**Please WhatsApp us 07305791906 **
Boogie Shoes Christmas Cracker Silent Disco Walking Party 4.30pm
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Christmas Cracker meet at Covent Garden tube station 4.20pm.
Wear comfy shoes, travel light and bring a drink. (no large bags!)
|16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party Christmas Cracker Covent Garden 6:00pm ticket||18:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
Child ticket (under 16)
This child ticket is for any Boogie Shoes event where an adult has booked a ticket also.
Meet us at Covent Garden Tube Station 5 minutes before your event begins.
Don't be late we can't wait.
For babes in buggies there is no charge.
Children must be able to walk at a moderate pace on this event or be carried by their parents :)
|00:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
|5 tickets (lower booking fee)||16:30 - 17:30||£100.00|
Covent Garden Tube Station, 41 Longacre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
Please do not attend the event if you, or any of your household or social bubble are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19.
Please be aware of others and conform with our social distancing guidelines when you are experiencing the event.
Tickets are non refundable except in any instance where a government or local restriction takes place which does not permit the event to go ahead.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Boogie Shoes waive any liability for loss of personal property or injury to participants.
13. Boogie Shoes reserves the right to cancel events with low ticket sales.