Come on a Silent Disco dance-walk adventure! Boogie Roo will whisk you through London's West End.
Rock and rave your way through London and enjoy your sightseeing with a little added style on this silent disco walking tour. With your high-tech headphones on, follow your guide Boogie Roo through the streets of London accompanied by feel-good beats . Along the way, soak up the sites of central London and set your inner singer free.
Uplifting tunes from the 70s 90s 90s 00s and 20s, classic singalongs the occasional flash mob and funny live commentary
Meet at Covent Garden Tube Station
Don't be late we can't wait!
Boogie Shoes is a moving outdoor walking party that will take you through London's famous and iconic streets with silent disco headphones and great music
Routes Include Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Regent Street, Soho, China Town, Carnaby Street, Shaftesbury Avenue
FAQ: We walk around a mile
We finish in central London near Oxford Circus or Leicester Square
Your Event lasts an hour
What to wear?
Wear comfortable clothes and travel light
Can i bring large bags? if you can leave large bags including shopping bags at home you'll free your hands for dancing
Can I bring a drink?
Contact us for your private event
|5.30pm 11th March||17:30 - 18:30||£20.00|
|6-7pm Boogie Shoes Silent Disco||18:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
|4.30pm Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours||16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|2pm Saturday Boogie Shoes Silent Disco||14:00 - 15:00||£20.00|
|5 tickets (lower booking fee) 2pm Saturday 1st July||14:00 - 15:00||£100.00|
|5 tickets (lower booking fee)||17:30 - 18:30||£100.00|
|5 Tickets Boogie Shoes 6pm (lower booking fee) Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours||18:00 - 19:00||£100.00|
|5 Tickets Boogie Shoes 4.30pm (lower booking fee) Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours||16:30 - 17:30||£100.00|
|boogie shoes London 6pm||18:00 - 19:00||£35.00|
Outside Covent Garden tube station, Longacre, London, Underground Ltd, Long Acre, London WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
This ticket is an E-Ticket. You do not need to print it. Simply show it on your phone.
••The booking fee is our charge for providing our services. This helps pay for the cost of running our website, our staff and all the technology that goes on behind the scenes.••
By buying this ticket, you agree to the Event organisers terms and conditions and our terms and conditions.
1.The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We are a walking party so regrettably we cannot not wait for latecomers.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management Boogie Shoes Silent Disco and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property or injury to participants.
11. Meet us at Covent Garden 5-10 minutes before your party.
12. Don't be late we can't wait
13. Please note we do not finish at Covent Garden
14. Our tours take place outdoors and we pass through famous landmarks.
15. Routes Include Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, Regent Street, Soho, China Town, Southbank, Carnaby Street and Waterloo
16. By purchasing a ticket you understand that your hearing will be reduced by wearing of headphones and everyday sounds such as traffic and pedestrians will be impeded. You accept responsibility for your own safety on this experience ands no liability will be placed on Boogie Shoes Silent Disco or Design My Night