Hen Party Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours
- covent garden tube station
A Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party Production
An ENDORPHINTASTIC EXPERIENCE!!
A perfect Hen Party
It’s an outrageous walking silent disco party that will have you dancing and singing in the beautiful streets of London, as you weave your way through the landmarks of Lovely London!
Led by your naughty Auntie: Boogie Roo (Female Led)
The world-famous Boogie Shoes provide the laughs and hilarious live commentary as your headphones pump out the sing-along and dance-along hits from now to back in the day.
Singalongs, Flashmobs, loads of silliness and joy as you dance-walk through London!
Pack light, bring a drink and suitable footwear for walking (and dancing!)
Please WhatsApp us 07305791906 for information on booking private experiences.
The Perfect Way to Kick-Start your Amazing London Hen Party!
Brighton Boogie Shoes
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party London
||15:00 - 16:00||£20.00|
|Friday Boogie Shoes 7pm||19:00 - 20:00||£20.00|
|4:30pm Boogie Shoes||16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|7:30pm Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Party||19:30 - 20:30||£20.00|
|6pm Boogie Shoes Silent Disco||18:00 - 19:00||£20.00|
|Hen/Stag/Birthday/Party Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party||14:00 - 15:00||£20.00|
|5 tickets ( lower booking fee)||14:00 - 15:00||£100.00|
|5 tickets ( lower booking fee)||16:30 - 17:30||£100.00|
covent garden tube station, Covent Garden Tube station, London, England, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.