Brighton Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walkingt Tours
- Victoria fountain
Boogie Roo's Silent Disco Walking Party
Come celebrate your Hen Party on an immersive Walking Silent Disco in Brighton with the magical Boogie Shoes crew
Uplifting music spontaneous fun and live commentary.
Brighton Boogie Shoes
|Brighton Silent Disco Walking Party/Tours||18:30 - 19:30||£20.00|
|Boogie shoes silent disco walking party||12:30 - 13:30||£20.00|
child ticket ( under 16)
All children must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
Event lasts 1 hour
|09:00 - 21:00||£10.00|
|Boogie shoes silent disco walking party 4pm||16:00 - 17:00||£20.00|
Brighton Boogie Shoes 3pm
A disco dance-walk to kick start your Brighton Party Boogie Shoes Experience lasts for one hour we will be dance-walking through Brighton's streets and beachfront to catch the sunset and celebrate :)A disco dance-walk to kick start your Brighton Party Boogie Shoes Experience lasts for one hour we will be dance-walking through Brighton's streets and beachfront to catch the vibes and celebrate :)
|15:00 - 16:00||£20.00|
|4pm Brighton Boogie Shoes||16:00 - 17:00||£20.00|
|5pm Brighton Boogie Shoes||17:00 - 18:00||£20.00|
|5 tickets ( lower booking fee)||18:30 - 19:30||£100.00|
Victoria fountain, 55 Old Steine, Brighton, old steine gardens, Brighton, BN1 1NH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.