Come join the brilliant Boogie Roo and her Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party as they return to their Scottish roots for an immersive dance-walk through the historic streets of Edinburgh. Feel-good, uplifting music, singalongs, funny live commentary and a slice of Scotland. Spontaneous surprises with friends and festival onlookers, magical happenings and a tickle for your soul and tonsils. Pop music, Eurythmics, Calvin, LF System, Deacon Blue, with flashmobs Disco Classics singalongs. From Simple Minds to Sheena, Primal Scream to Gerry Cinnamon Enjoy a party with a difference as we move around Auld Reekie and the incredible backdrop of the castle with great tunes and your favourite people. Headphones provided
With over 1,000 five-star sell-out Fringe shows in Edinburgh and around the globe under our kilts, come join Roo and her Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party as she returns for an immersive dance-walk adventure through Edinburgh's historic streets. Feel-good music with a slice of Scotland, including LF System, Paolo, Calvin, Eurythmics, Deacon Blue and many more. A tickle for your soul and tonsils. An uplifting experience. An actual Fringe show and walking silent disco all in one.
Let by your Hostess
|1pm Boogie Shoes
|13:00 - 13:55
|4pm Shoes Silent Disco Boogie Shoes
|16:00 - 16:55
|5.30pm Silent Disco Boogie Shoes
|17:30 - 18:30
|7pm Private Event Up to 25 guests
|19:00 - 20:00
Thespace on the Royal Mile (meeting place outside the Radisson Blu Hotel, The Royal Mile, 80 High St,, Edinburgh EH1 1TH, Edinburgh, EH1 1TH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.