This Privacy Notice relates to the DesignMyNight website and associated services and how Access UK LTD will process your personal data.
We are Access UK LTD, a company incorporated in England and Wales, registration 02343760. We are registered with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and Ireland’s Data Protection Commissioner (DPC).
Relevant to our processing of data belong to individuals in the EU, our appointed representative is Core Computer Consultants Limited (CCL), a company incorporated in Ireland. CCL is an entity within the Access Group, it can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated: 24th January 2023
Please note that we may change this Privacy Notice from time to time.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Where you use the DesignMyNight services we will process the following:
Where is it stored
Categories of recipient
In the DesignMyNight platform
Date of birth
Default city (this could be where you live, or the area you’re interested about)
Data types marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
Our lawful basis of processing your data is legitimate interests. The legitimate interests pursued are:
- Communicating information about the DesignMyNight services;
- Communicating information regarding a booking you have made;
- Communicating information about bars, pubs, restaurants and other events etc., that may be of interest to you; and
- Direct marketing regarding related DesignMyNight services.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use a limited number of trusted third parties to help deliver the DesignMyNight website and associated services.
- Amazon, for AWS hosting;
- Mandrill, an email service provider to send you booking confirmation emails.
- Mailchimp, an email service provider for sending opt-in marketing emails.
- Trustpilot A/S, to invite you to review DesignMyNight so we can collect your feedback and improve our services.
Where you use our booking service, we will share your data with that relevant event organiser, bar, pub, restaurant etc., (as applicable). Where we will be sharing your data with any other third parties, we will make this clear as part of the booking process.
OTHER INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
There is no automated decision-making or profiling carried out using your personal data.
Your data is processed in line with the principles and data subject’s rights mandated by the EU and UK’s General Data Protection Regulation and relevant national data protection laws (the ‘Data Protection Legislation’).
These are as follows:
- the right to be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data;
- the right to access personal data and supplementary information;
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
- the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances;
- the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances;
- the right to data portability, which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services;
- the right to object to processing in certain circumstances;
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant); and
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
YOUR RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If you want us to delete your data, please contact email@example.com.
YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with Data Protection Legislation, we welcome the opportunity to discuss this with us by contacting the DPO.
You may-however raise a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (either in the first instance, or after contact with us on the matter).
Relevant supervisory authority:
- If you’re not in the EU, the ICO
- If you’re in the EU, the DPC
Our EU Representative can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org