DesignMyNight is owned by Access UK Limited. It is a company incorporated in England and Wales, (no. 2343760) and whose registered address is Access UK Ltd., The Old School, Stratford St. Mary, Colchester, Essex, CO7 6LZ, United Kingdom. VAT no. GB 108221356.
How we use your information
Access UK Ltd is a Processor of customer information and we take your privacy seriously.
Our Legal basis for processing client data is Contractual for the following activities
- We receive data uploaded to the service by users where it is stored in a cloud environment or on premise in accordance with the options selected by customers. Users may instruct the service to share some or all of the data with other users or groups/classes of users.
- We process the customer’s personal data to enable them to access and use the service, provide support and maintenance services
- We use personal information to communicate with clients in relation to service announcements, and product/service information.
- We use personal information to send Customer Feedback information following visits and bookings
- We use personal information to conduct Customer Surveys
Our legal basis for processing client data is Legitimate interest for the following activities:
- Sending offers, sharing news and events and information regarding any purchases or bookings
You also have the right to withdraw consent where it has been provided and we will no longer send you information related to those subjects, which may mean you cannot not be informed about our latest events, offers and venues.
Where we use your information to contact you, we may use Mailchimp to manage those communications
Your information will not be transferred out of the European Union without your prior consent; we will not share your personal data.
By subscribing to our newsletter, this will mean receiving our weekly newsletters that include a "Top 5 events of the week", "Weekly round up" "Lightbulb" and "Top 5 things this weekend"
Storage & Disposal
Your information will be stored in an encrypted database in the EEA and will be retained for 6 years. However you may ask for this to be deleted in accordance with the Rights of the GDPR by contacting Information.Security@theaccessgroup.com
Our Information Security/ Data Protection Manager can be contacted at - Information.Security@theaccessgroup.com
Tel: 01206 32 13 14
Further information relating to GDPR can be found on our Client Portal here
Important note: If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with the Principles and Rights of the individual under GDPR, please contact Information.Security@theaccessgroup.com or you may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office