Camden Silent Disco Walking Tours
- No reviews.
- 176 Camden High Street
On this unique Silent Disco Walking Tour discover Camden Town’s unique cultural history with a banging Britpop soundtrack to score your sightseeing. With headphones provided, hear your tour guide crystal-clear no matter the size of your tour group and dance along to pop and rock hits that defined, and still define, Camden’s vibrant culture.
Walk through the bustling Camden Market and see Camden’s High Street, home to some of the neighbourhood’s happening music venues. Remember the music and legacy of Amy Winehouse at her statue in Stables Market Return to shops that catch your eye after this short early-afternoon tour Designed for tourists young and old:
Expect music from the likes of Blur Oasis Pulp The Kinks Amy Winehouse David Bowie Madness Supergrass Suede Sex pistols Clash Kasabian The Who Roxy Music Adele Lily Allen The Stones Artic Monkeys
Wear comfortable shoes
Don't be late we can't wait!
Tours last for 60 minutes.
|Camden silent disco walking tours||15:00 - 16:00||£25.00|
176 Camden High Street, HSBC Bank, Camden High Street, London, NW1 8NH
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Boogie shoes silent disco walking tours
More from Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Tours
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. We finish at a place in Camden,If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. be aware of surrounding sounds that are impeded by wearing headphones.
6. Don't be late we can't wait
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase except where we cancel the event
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. Wear comfortable shoes
10. tours last for one hour
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event may be postponed if minimum numbers are not met, customers will be refunded in full