The Fellow is a discreetly stylish gastronomic wonderland of a pub just around the corner from the grandeur of the new Kings Cross station. With a focus on the finer things, smashing cocktails and some wonderful spaces to enjoy them in, The Fellow is the ideal place to gather your gang together to celebrate…
Comedy Without Borders
Comedy Without Borders is a night of stand-up comedy showcasing some of the most exciting talents on the circuit. Guaranteeing a range of different perspectives, and material from various backgrounds and experiences, Ophélie Hocquard (as heard on BBC radio 4) and Joseph Cullen (VAULT Festival Best Newcomer 2017) present some of their favourite comedians. This month’s line-up includes:
MADDIE CAMPION - In 2018 Maddie Campion was shortlisted for the BBC New Comedy Award, was a Funny Women Regional Finalist, and took a 40 minute multi-media show to the Edfringe which was developed with support from Soho Theatre's SYC and described as a "show like no other" (Daily Info). This August she'll be taking 45 minutes of stand up to Gilded Balloon with her show "Truly Maddie Deeply"
GBEMI OLADIPO - Max Turner Prize Winner 2019, "Absolutely electric and breathtaking. Hold on to your seats for dear life"
CHLOE GREEN - Chloe Green is a queer comedian who makes jokes about life as a Labour Party staffer and the patriarchy. Sounds like a misnomer? It's Ms. Nomer, thanks very much. Chloe is a co-founder of queer comedy collective The LOL Word, which had sell-out runs at the Edinburgh Fringe 2018 and VAULT Festival 2019. She’s also a member of the Soho Theatre Young Company, was named one of the top lesbian and bi comedians to watch out for by Pink News in 2018, and was a Semi-Finalist in the BBC New Comedy Award 2018. As seen on Pink News and LAD Bible, seen at Latitude, heard on BBC Radio 4 Extra.
SADIA AZMAT - Host of BBC Sounds No Country For Young Women - nominated for best new podcast at Brit Podcast Awards 2019. “A wonderfully subversive act”, Steve Bennett Chortle
NIGEL NG - Nigel Ng is a Malaysian stand-up comedian based in London. He made his TV debut on Comedy Central’s Rob Delaney’s Stand Up Central, shortly followed by Comedy Central’s Roast Battle. Tipped as ‘One to Watch’ in 2019 by Chortle, he can now be seen performing in comedy clubs all around the UK and Europe.
Standard seat. £1 of this ticket will be donated to Help Refugees
|20:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
Standard seat and cocktail
Standard seat and an entry cocktail. £1 of this ticket will be donated to Help Refugees
|20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
24, York Way, N1 9AA
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.