Located on the heart of Balham High Street, between Balham and Clapham South tube stations, The Devonshire, welcomes you with open arms to experience the finest culinary delights, the extensive gin shelves and cocktails redefining what a traditional British Pub is. Three high ceiling rooms with their…
Handtied Winter Flowers
Pick a posy!
Craft together your own handtied Winter bouquet - perfect for a Christmas gift or a decorative centrepiece for the table.
- using beautiful fresh flowers and foliage, unwind and relax with us at The Devonshire, Balham as you sieve through red, white and green to gather your perfect bunch.
We will start by conditioning and preparing the flowers, and then talk through colour palettes, textures and shapes for creating different looks. You will learn how to spiral the stems in order to create a beautiful bouquet, and finish off with wrapping and waterpacking your bouquet ready for you to take home.
Tickets include all flowers & materials for your perfect seasonal arrangement. #SayItWithFlowers
Gray & Greenery is a London-based flower truck, popping up at regular locations, and delivering handtied gift bouquets, wedding flowers, corporate arrangements, flowers subscriptions, flowers for offices, restaurants, retailers and salons, and seasonal decorating services. To get in touch please visit www.grayandgreenery.com, and to see where the flower shop on wheels is next, follow on Instagram - @grayandgreenery
Handtied Winter Flowers
Ticket includes personally arranged flowers and foliage in a wrapping and waterpacking ready to gift or take home to display.
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
39, Balham High Road, Balham, SW12 9AN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.