Online Content Executive for DesignMyNight... unsure of how to introduce himself with a very flexible name. Twitter name @coombs1251.
Vibrant, chic, modern - all fitting descriptions of Be At One Clapham. One of the few bars chains to retain a level of authenticity and charm, the Be At One Clapham branch is among their best. Champion cocktail makers continue to ensure their bars remain a unique and special place for any... Read more >
Found on the ever popular Kingsland Road in Shoreditch, Translate Bar is a cool and modern DJ and cocktail bar that serves a truly discerning clientele. Whether you head down for a few drinks after work, or for a full on night of mayhem, you’re sure to be impressed. The... Read more >
Set in the heart of bustling Hoxton, Zigfrid Von Underbelly is a fun and raucous drinking den that boasts one of the best party atmospheres in East London. With regular DJs and live acts on the cards, it’s never a quiet night when you pay this little place a visit. The Venue One aspect that... Read more >
As many of you know, it's Record Store Day Saturday 19th of April or in other words, a day in which a lot of hipsters around the world conglomerate to stock up on their vinyl collection and incessantly argue why vinyl is better than any other format. Plus, with vinyl sales the highest in 15 years,... Read more >
A celebration of the rich heritage of whisky in the heart of Bethnal Green. The Whisky Lounge and Oval Space have joined forces to present to you 'The London Whisky Weekender' taking place over the weekend of the 16th of May. Aiming to bring the craft, innovation and heritage of whisky to... Read more >
With the continued success of Shoreditch Grind, the opening of a new venue seemed inevitable. Soho Grind continues the legacy of the Shoreditch site, applying the same formula but with a few new touches. These include the addition of a special custom coffee blend developed just for Soho Grind,... Read more >
With the announcement of two new ventures from Fuller's, their brand new Greenwich venue The Sail Loft sure is a treat. With riverside views of the Thames and much of Canary Wharf, a relaxed and enjoyable riverside terrace and a trustworthy name like Fuller's behind the operations, it's sure to... Read more >
Oslo has quickly become one of Hackney's coolest new hangout spots. The cool kids really don't know where to settle down. First it was Camden, then Shoreditch, then Dalston but even now, all of those areas are a thing of the past. So where's the coolest new spot to hangout at? Mare Street or as... Read more >
The Old Blue Last is known for being rowdy. Like really rowdy. With this wild reputation in mind, it seemed like a good idea to check out the venue myself. An iconic live music venue that's seen some of the biggest names around in recent years, much was to be expected from this Shoreditch pub. The... Read more >
Werewolf see themselves as a "club with a difference", and this Mayfair venue is exactly that. Just a stone's throw from Piccadilly Circus, it's simultaneously a nightclub, art gallery and theatre. Aiming to bring a new approach to the clubbing experience, it's a sensorially stimulating spot that's... Read more >
Articles by month
- Here how we got on at the Tiger Dram Pop-Up in Battersea
- Greenwood is bringing all-day sports, banging brows and swish cuts to Victoria
- 5 quirky things to do once the clocks go back in London
- Taking over from the C & B, The Otherist arrives in the City this November
- Daniel brothers open third vegetarian site in London's Marylebone
- Co-working just got cool with cocktails, DJs, Pilates and yoga at Shoreditch Platform
- London is getting a ball-pit bar. We repeat, London is getting.....a ball-pit bar.
- Ladybird Bar Angel - London Bar Reviews
- Bōkan set to please Canary Wharf's busy crowds with its idyllic roof terrace & sleek dining experience
- BYOC is finally bringing its 1920s style to East London
- Humble Grape Battersea - London Bar Review
- All Star Lanes Holborn - London Restaurant Bar Review
- The Astronomer - London Pub Review
- Mumford and Sons band member opens live music venue in railway arches
- Ray's Bars serves up a 3 course liquid dinner in new Dalston digs
- Absurd Bird Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Oslo Hackney - London Brunch Review
- We visit Mamalan as they launch their fifth home in Shoreditch
- The Camden Cabaret Club and House of Burlesque put on the ultimate Halloween show
- Quaglino's - London Restaurant Review
- Michelin-Starred chef to open Victorian grocery shop-style restaurant and deli in the City
- Get beating away in the kitchen with a semen cooking class
- The Simmons empire continues to grow, opening a new bar in London's Temple area
- All Star Lanes Brick Lane - London Restaurant Bar Review
- Organic, sustainable and ethically sourced eatery coming to the City.
- Cinnamon Group unveils plans for casual all-day dining in Covent Garden
- Backyard Cinema - London Pop-Up Review
- Legendary Neapolitan pizzeria opens restaurant in London's Stoke Newington
- Cute, kitsch and quirky bar Every Cloud brings a silver lining to Hackney bar scene.
- Savse Winter Wellness Weekend - London Event Review
- Goodman Group replaces Finsbury Park favourite with late-night bar
- Swift hopes to transform London's drinking habits with fast-paced cocktail concept
- Kurobuta King's Road - London Restaurant Review
- Popdown by Cuisson - London Pop-Up Review
- The Diner, The Strand - London Restaurant Review
- You can now chip and dip at the crisp restaurant in Soho
- Clove Club group announce new ‘Britalian’ restaurant in Clerkenwell
- Masked by a few old coats, a Narnia-themed supper club arrives in North London this January
- 5 Fancy Dress New Year's Eve Parties in London
- East London is getting a rooftop, curling pop-up this Winter
- The Jazz Cafe - London Restaurant Review
- Modern Japanese izakaya restaurant launches in Mayfair
- Dirty Bones Shoreditch - London Restaurant Review
- The quirky character of Simmons set to arrive in Camden (VENUE BUILD ON HOLD)
- Carve Your Own Pumpkins in London This Halloween with Our Top Picks
- Suvlaki Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Joe's Southern Table & Bar - London Restaurant Review
- London tops the list at The World's 50 Best Bars 2016 Awards
- There's a new pizza burger in London. Yes, yes there is.
- Former director of L'Atelier des Chefs serves South London succulent steaks at affordable prices
- Buddha Bar - London Restaurant Review
- The Long Bar at Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- The Diner Covent Garden - London Restaurant Review
- Poultry and '60s cocktails are the name of the game for The Holy Birds in Shoreditch
- Comedy Carnival Clapham - London Event Review
- The Restaurant at Sanderson - London Restaurant Review
- Dine like a demogorgon: There's a new Stranger Things Menu at Lucky Chip
- Boxpark is opening in Croydon with more than 30 food stalls.
- Steak restaurant announces sixth site in Borough
- Wright Brothers Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- London's first ever tigella restaurant opens on New Oxford Street.
- Yoga with a View - London Event Review
- The Diner Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Dare to bare at London’s naked nightclub in Soho
- VQ Notting Hill - London Restaurant Review
- Belpassi Bros Tooting - London Restaurant Review
- Peruvian superfood and Pisco Sours come to Fitrovia corner-plot
- Blind Spot at St. Martin's Lane - London Bar Review
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Brunch We Go - London Event Review
- London's first pink pizza from Zia Lucia celebrates charity and experimentation
- Cocktail bigwig Oskar Klimaszewski to open his own Shoreditch bar.
- New Winter pop-up? Pergola On The Roof returns with a Nordic Forest theme
- The elegant Jamavar brand expands across borders, opening in London's Mayfair
- 5 Pretty Restaurants for Autumn in London
- Marco Pierre White Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Could Emilia's be London's hottest new pasta restaurant?
- The Brackenbury - London Restaurant Review
- The Den at St Martin's Lane - London Afternoon Tea Review
- Lobos secures second tapas restaurant in heralded Frith Street
- Grand old Islington pub restored with a modern twist.
- Levantine pop-up announces permanent site in South Kensington
- Chef David Muñoz brings his Michelin stars to London, opening Street XO in Mayfair
- Small plates with all the flavours of Italy are dish of the day at Popolo.
- 5 NYE Parties in London for Early Birds
- Tootoomoo Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Anchors Up as the London Shell Co. opens a floating restaurant on Regent's Canal
- Purple Bar Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- Pared-back and low-key cocktails are in store for Dalston at Three Sheets.
- BRGR.Co Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Fish your dish? Celebrate Seafood Week with 5 great seafood restaurants in London.
- London's Grind franchise gets set for a new bar opening in Clerkenwell
- Would you pay £1000 for 100 dinner courses?
- Fine wine & delicious French treats meet at Cabotte in Bank
- New Delis Clerkenwell - London Restaurant Review
- Corazon appears on the horizon, moving into Soho's Poland Street
- All Star Lanes Bayswater - London Bowling Bar Review
- A new vegetable-geared restaurant in London that Popeye could be proud of
- BBQ specialists launch first permanent site with a ‘grown-up’ menu
- Peckham's pizza scene gets another name added to its repertoire
- The Bat and Ball - London Bar Review