Loop Bar is London's party central. Take a peek inside the venue and you'll see exactly what we mean; it's like a set off of Austin Powers with a flashing dancefloor, chrome fixtures, glittering mirrors and even a fabulous 'groovy wonderland' slogan emblazoned on one wall. That's not to say that this…
Singles Dance Party Ages 36-55
- No reviews.
- Loop Bar, London
Introducing our Singles Dance Party taking place on Saturday night at the Loop Bar in Mayfair. Expect to meet over 200 people equal ratio of men and women between the ages 36-55.
Registration starts at 7:00pm. On arrival guests will be directed to our area and welcomed by one of our friendly hosts. All guests will be provided with a name tag and glow band which will help identify who is part of our group and single obviously!.
The first hour of the event is for introductions and mingling over a drink or two in the upstairs bar. Once everyone has arrived the group will go downstairs into the groovy wonderland bar complete with retro 70's flashing dance floor for a fun party into the early hours.
Our hosts will be on hand until 11pm but guests are welcome to stay until the venue closes.
The following day you can connect with anyone you liked through our website and contact your matches through our secure messaging platform.
Please be aware that places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any queries about this event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our telephone bookings hotline on 0845 862 1448 9am – 5pm.
|Male Ticket||19:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
|Female Ticket||19:00 - 23:00||£10.00|
19, Dering Street, Soho, W1S 1AH
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.