Forge is the perfect City escape for professionals who like to party. Located on Cornhill just moments from Bank, this is a bold venue that brings lively drinking, dining and dancing to the city. A striking place kitted out with stripped back brickwork and luxurious leather booths, Forge offers theperfect…
Friday Night Speed Dating in the City (Ages 23-35)
- Forge, London
DateinaDash run London's busiest weekly Speed Dating event at Forge in the City on Friday nights.
Expect to meet lots of like-minded singletons in this fast and flirty BIG singles night out! On average there are 40 people in attendance (20 men and 20 women) all aged between 23-35 (age guide).
Registration is at 7:30pm with the event starting at 8pm and each date will last around 3-4 minutes giving you just enough time to work out whether you would like to see them again or not.
The event takes place downstairs in the cage area which is a private space away from the main bar. After each date simply mark on your scorecards 'Yes', 'Friend' or 'No' and update your matches on our website by 12pm the following day. We'll contact you via e-mail if you have any mutual matches and you'll be able to message them through our website. Plus, If there is nobody you want to see again you can attend a second event for FREE!
Our friendly hosts will be on hand to greet guests, break the ice and explain how everything works so you have nothing to worry about! Many people come on their own so don't worry if you're feeling nervous because everyone is in the same boat.
Speed Dating is a really fun night out and a great way to meet new people. We think it's time to ditch the dating apps and start meeting in person once again!
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
24, Cornhill, EC3V 3ND
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.