Speed Dating in Richmond @ One Kew Road (Ages 30-50)
- One Kew Road
DateinaDash present an evening of fun & flirty speed dating in Richmond for ages 30-50 (age guide) within the stylish surroundings of One Kew Road in Richmond. This is easily South West London's busiest speed dating event with 15-20 dates each week and personally one of our favourite venues.
The event starts at 8pm prompt and any guests arriving late may not be able to take part so please ensure you arrive 15-30 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for registration.
On arrival at One Kew Road walk upstairs into the private lounge bar where you will be welcomed by one of our friendly hosts.
When all the guests have arrived the host will explain how the evening will unfold and you will be provided with a scorecard and pen. When the event begins women will be seated and men will rotate between tables every 4 minutes. At the end of each date guests mark on their scorecard whether they would like to see that person again. Or you can add your matches onto our mobile website using your phone on the go and get the results instantly after the event ends.
There will be a 15 minute break half way through to allow for refreshments.
The event will finish around 9:45pm but guests are welcome to stay and mingle if they wish.
The following day we'll contact you via e-mail with the results and you can communicate with any contacts through our website.
Please get in touch if you have any questions and we would be happy to help!
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
One Kew Road, 1, Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2NQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.