Speed Dating in Soho @ 100 Wardour St (Ages 24-36)
- 100 Wardour St, Soho
DateinaDash are the market leaders for Speed Dating Events in London, established in 2011 we now host more events and have more matches at our singles nights than anyone else. Over 80% of our guests get at least one match but even if you don't find anyone you'd like to see again you can attend a future event for FREE.
About This Event
Enjoy a fun and flirty night of Speed Dating in London at the exclusive 100 Wardour St in the heart of vibrant Soho. This event is for ages 24-36 (age guide) and you can expect to meet around 18-20 people over the course of two hours. This is one of our busiest events and attracts a young professional crowd and always has a great atmosphere.
The event takes place in a semi private area called 'the atrium' at the front of the venue. We have table service during the event so no waiting around in a queue at the bar. Easily one of our favourite venues with delicious cocktails and a fantastic atmosphere.
Speed Dating is a fun way to meet lots of people in a relaxed and pressure free environment. Each date lasts about 3-4 minutes, women will be seated and the men will rotate when the host blows the whistle. There will be a break half way through for refreshments. The following day guests will be e-mailed any matches and you will be able to contact each other through our website or alternatively do your matches using your phone during the event and get instant results at the end of the night.
There will be plenty of time for guests to socialise after the event ends and with live music until late it's the perfect excuse to let your hair down and enjoy a cocktail or two!
Our events do sell out in advance so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Please get in touch if you have any questions about this event and we will be more than happy to help with your query.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 21:30||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 21:30||£20.00|
100 Wardour St, Soho, Wardour St, London, W1F 0TN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.