Bar Rumba is one of West End's longest running party bars! A few minutes walk from Leicester Square and a stone's throw from Piccadilly Circus Station, Bar Rumba shows no restraint when it comes to a fun night of dancing and drinking. Resident DJs play every night of the week 364 days a year with commercial…
The Magic of Love
- No reviews.
- Bar Rumba
Join over 50 singles on Wednesday 17th January at Bar Rumba in Central London where you will be entertained with close up magic whilst meeting eligible singles in one magical evening that we call the Magic of Love.
This brand-new event unique to DateinaDash combines a magic show with a singles event for a truly spell bounding night! Your wizardry host will be exploring connection, relationships and love in an immersive and interactive show.
After the event ends guests are free to stay for the club night and mingle with other guests at the bar. Doors open at 7:30pm with the show starting at 8pm and finishing around 9:30pm.
The following day all guests will be able to contact anyone they met through our website.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
36, Shaftesbury Avenue,, W1D 7EP
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.