Virtual Sunday Brunch Speed Dating (Ages 30-45)
- No reviews.
- Online Event
How do you like your eggs in the morning? Hopefully with a healthy dose of Speed Dating! During this difficult period of social distancing and self-isolation the genius minds at DateinaDash have come up with yet another unique concept for singles in London. We are so excited to launch the first Virtual Brunch Speed Dating event in London.
Join us every Sunday at 11am for our Singles Brunch where you can meet 15 people whilst enjoying a late breakfast in the comfort of your own home (and PJ's.. we won't judge!) sit back and relax, tuck into some tea & toast and get to know dozens of eligble singles.
All you need to take part is a computer with a webcam or smartphone with a camera (and internet connection) and the app Zoom...and a hearty breakfast of course!
When you join the session, our friendly host will explain how it all works. When everyone has logged in you will be connected to your first date and enjoy a fun and flirty one-on-one video chat (even at this time of the morning!) Every 3-4 minutes a new person will appear on your screen. You can expect to meet around 10-15 people during each event.
Once the session ends you can login to our website to follow up conversation with anyone that you connected with and the beauty is you still have the whole day ahead of you!
|Male Ticket||11:00 - 12:30||£5.00|
|Female Ticket||11:00 - 12:30||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.