Virtual Cards Against Humanity Dating (Ages 23-35)
- No reviews.
- Online Event
Introducing the first online Cards Against Humanity dating event for singles ages 23-35.
Lets face it, Virtual Speed Dating can be a bit boring. Our brand new Cards Against Humanity dating event will be anything but. Expect outrageous banter, lively conversation and flirty interaction in a late night singles event for only the cool kids.
All you need to be able to join in the fun is a computer with a webcam or camera smartphone (and a stable internet connection) and you're ready to go! Sit back, pour yourself a drink (or two) and relax as you meet dozens of eligible singles without moving a muscle!
Expect to meet around 15 people on this unique virtual dating experience, attracting a great mix of people from London and the nearby surrounding areas.
Virtual Cards Against Humanity kicks off at 9:30pm prompt and any guests logging in late may not be able to take part so please ensure you join the session at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
When you join you will be placed into a waiting room until all the other guests have arrived and the host is ready to start.
The event will finish at around 10:30pm but guests are always encouraged to stay and chat as a group afterwards.
If you have used your mobile phone to enter your preferences then you will be able to view your matches instantly at the end of the event. Otherwise please login to the website and upload your matches before 12pm on the following day.
Please be aware that tickets for our events are very limited and the majority do get booked up in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any queries about this event please contact us or call our telephone bookings hotline on 0845 862 1448 (9am-5pm).
|Male Ticket||21:30 - 22:30||£10.00|
|Female Ticket||21:30 - 22:30||£10.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.