In the heart of Soho and West End's China Town lies Zoku, a unique Speakeasy based on an intimate and fun recording studio. Zoku is a 55-capacity bar where one can enjoy carefully crafted cocktails, sake, Japanese spirits, and well-known classics. Think of Zoku as the West End's private bolt holewhere…
Jenga Speed Dating @ Zoku Bar (Ages 23-35)
- Zoku Soho
DateinaDash London's leaders for Speed Dating present a fun Jenga Speed Dating event in Soho for ages 23-35 (age guide) on Wednesday night.
Drunk Jenga dating at Zoku Bar is definitely the place to be to build the blocks of your new relationship. With speed dating now taking over the country, it can be boring and tedious just getting to know each other over a drink. So why not try something new, fun and exciting with Drunk Jenga Dating. Here you will not only get to know every little bit of each other but you might also start the foundations of a new relationship.
So many people today think they know what makes the building blocks of a good relationship. However, it takes practice and experience. Well look no further, than Jenga Dating. You'll be making your way around the venue, playing with cool people in a fantastic atmosphere with great music. Some of these Jenga blocks will include ice breaker questions and funny dares to truly help you find Mr or Mrs. right. Even if you don't meet the right person for you, you'll go home knowing you've had a fabulous evening meeting new people.
Doors open at 7:30pm with the event starting at 8pm and finishing around 9:30pm. Expect a great crowd of sociable and fun people ready to let their hair down after work. When everyone has arrived our host will give a brief introduction and explain how everything works and then it's time for get your flirt on..
Each date will last around 4 minutes with the ladies being kept seated and the men moving at the sound of the whistle. We'll provide you with scorecards and pens to make notes after each interaction and the following day you'll be sent your matches via e-mail.
Plus, if there is no one that takes your fancy you can attend another event for FREE with our '100% No Match' guarantee.
If you have any questions please contact us and we'll do our best to help.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
Nordic, 25 Newman Street, London, W1T 1PN
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Date in a Dash - Speed Dating Events
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.