Jenga Speed Dating in London (Ages 23-35)
- 100 Wardour St, Soho
'Jenga dating at 100 Wardour St is definitely the place to be to build the blocks of your new relationship. With speed dating now taking over the country, it can be boring and tedious just getting to know each other over a drink. So why not try something new, fun and exciting with Jenga Dating. Here you will not only get to know every little bit of each other but you might also start the foundations of a new relationship.
So many people today think they know what makes the building blocks of a good relationship. However, it takes practice and experience. Well look no further, than Jenga Dating. You'll be making your way around the venue, playing with cool people in a fantastic atmosphere with great music. Some of these Jenga blocks will include ice breaker questions and funny dares to truly help you find Mr or Mrs. right. Even if you don't meet the right person for you, youll go home knowing you've had a fabulous evening meeting new people.
The event starts from 7:30pm till 9:30pm and you can expect to meet around 15 people aged 23-35. Plus, if there is no one that takes your fancy you can attend another event for free!
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
100 Wardour St, Soho, Wardour St, London, W1F 0TN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.