DateinaDash is the leader for Speed Dating events in London, established in 2011 and now with over 50,000 members. Our events are well organised, well attended and most of all successful! Speed Dating is a fun, fast & flirty way to meet lots of people in a short space of time.
Speed Dating arrives at London Bridge on Saturday night. This event is for ages 36-55 age guide and you can expect to meet around 15-20 people at this event with an equal ratio of men and women. Doors open at 7:30pm for registration with the event starting at 8pm prompt. Please note that anyone who arrives late might not be able to take part.
On arrival at the venue our host will be on hand to welcome you and explain how the evening will unfold.
We pride ourselves on being very welcoming and friendly so if you plan on attending on your own or have never been to an event before don't be nervous as we will be on hand to break the ice and introduce you to other guests.
Once everyone has arrived guests will be seated and every 4 minutes on the sound of a whistle the men will move to the next table. 4 minutes might not seem like a long time but we feel it's just enough to know whether you'd like to see that person again or not.
The following day you can login to our website to enter your matches by ticking the names of the people you would like to stay in touch with.
Plus, if you don't find anyone you would like to see again you can attend another event for FREE!
|19:30 - 22:00
|19:30 - 22:00
El Vino, 5a More London Pl, London, SE1 2BY
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.