The Fellow is a discreetly stylish gastronomic wonderland of a pub just around the corner from the grandeur of the new Kings Cross station. With a focus on the finer things, smashing cocktails and some wonderful spaces to enjoy them in, The Fellow is the ideal place to gather your gang together to celebrate…
Comedy Without Borders
- No reviews.
- The Fellow
Comedy Without Borders is a night of stand-up comedy showcasing some of the most exciting talents on the circuit. Guaranteeing a range of different perspectives, and material from various backgrounds and experiences, Ophélie Hocquard (as heard on BBC radio 4 extra) and Joseph Cullen (VAULT Festival Best Newcomer 2017) present some of their favourite comedians. This month’s line-up includes:
SIKISA – A south Londoner who has never forgotten her Bajan background on stage. She was a BBC New Comedy Award finalist in 2017 and has filmed for comedy central. “She exudes a lively energy” - Chortle. As heard on BBC Radio 4 extra.
Isa Bonachera - BBC New Comedy Award finalist, Phoenix Artist Club third place winner, Sketch Off! runner-up, and a Leicester Square New Comedian of the Year finalist.
JENAN YOUNIS - London based comedian of Middle Eastern heritage. She can be heard regularly on the BBC Asian Network’s ladies panel. “Sharp, hip, smart comedian - not to be missed!” The List, 99 comedy club finalist 2018, South East comedian of the year finalist 2018, Funny women finalist 2018, BBC new comedy award nominee 2018
KAI SAMRA – Winner of the Birmingham Comedy Festival Breaking Talent Award in 2017.. ‘Slick and confident…A strong comic voice that tangentially addresses big issues, but from a distinctively personal point of view‘ Steve Bennett, Chortle
JACOB HAWLEY - After reaching the finals of the BBC New Comedy Award, writing and starring in numerous shorts for BBC3 and featuring on Radio 4 and Talksport, Jacob Hawley has become a critically acclaimed new voice in comedy after his debut show Howl premiered at The Edinburgh Fringe in 2018.
‘The Distinctly Millennial rising star of The Edinburgh Fringe’, The New Statesman.
**** The Sunday Post ‘Intelligent and important, his self-aware set sees him explore themes of class and identity in the modern world expertly.’
**** The List ‘A down-to-earth talent who’s got it in spades, it’s an impressive, strong debut show that makes it feel like he’s already been doing this for years.’
Standard seat. £1 of this ticket will be donated to Help Refugees
|20:00 - 22:00||£5.00|
Pre-show meal and comedy ticket
Enjoy a Fellow Burger and Pint as well as a night of laughter.
|20:00 - 22:00||£15.00|
24 York Way N1 9AA
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.