This beautiful quintessential pub has undergone an exquisite refurbishment, bringing you elegant, light filled spaces, grand decor and a newly designed garden. With a bar boasting premium products including more than 35 gins, an extensive wine list and new exciting cocktail list; you can sip on a refreshing…
Wreath Making at Windmill Clapham
Wreath making is back! Once again we will be arts and crafting with the lovely ladies at Clapham Flowers and the help of some mulled wine on us!. They will provide you with a beautiful wreath and all the decorative elements you need to adorn your door.
Come and join us for our famous wreath making event!
|19:00 - 22:00||£80.00|
Windmill Drive, Clapham Common South Side, Clapham, SW4 9DE
Clapham Common (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We cannot guarantee exchanges. Please let us know at least a week before if you are unable to attend, after this point we cannot guarantee a refund.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.