The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for lunch, firing off a few emails between meetings, and after-work cocktails and bar bites. The diverse menu offers something for everyone, from crispy squid and Thai beef salad to vegan dishes such as harissa roasted…
Singles Party After Dark @ 100 Wardour St (Ages 21-40)
Over 200 people are expected at the launch of our brand new 'Singles Party After Dark' at the stunning 100 Wardour St in Soho on Friday 29th June.
This event is for ages 21-40 (age guide) and you can expect an equal ratio of men and women. We have a reserved area for guests between 7pm-10:30pm. Our hosts will be on hand to break the ice and introduce people to one another.
When the club opens at 10:30pm we will provide everyone with glow in the dark straws, bands & UV paint which will be used to identify other members of our group as we go downstairs into the club. Now it's time to put on your dancing shoes as the live band takes center stage.
Please note that guests must have a valid passport or driving licence to attend this event.
Please be aware that places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
|Male Ticket||19:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
100 Wardour St W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
100 Wardour St W1F 0TN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.