Looking Glass Cocktail Club is a stylish speakeasy bar, situated in the heart of buzzing Shoreditch, on the hip and yet undiscovered Hackney Road. Step through the opulent ‘looking glass’ to enter a quirky 'secret room', a parallel world of decedent debauchery and tantalising entertainment. With…
Cards Against Humanity Dating in Shoreditch (Ages 23-35)
- No reviews.
- Looking Glass Cocktail Club
Join DateinaDash for our brand new singles night at the Looking Glass Cocktail Club in Shoreditch. This event is for ages 23-35 (age guide) and starts at 8pm. We expect there to be around 30-40 people at this event with an equal ratio of men and women.
Cards Against Humanity dating is a great way to meet lots of people in one fun night. We will organise you into a small group of 3 men and 3 women and you will play a round of the popular cult card game for around 15-20 minutes. This gives you plenty of time to get to know your fellow team mates. After the time has elapsed the groups will rotate so you can meet everyone in the room. Expect lots of banter, laughs & a few drinks at this outrageously fun & flirty dating event.
The following day you will be able to login to our website and contact anyone you have matched with through our secure messaging platform.
With over 50,000 active members and established 10 years ago, DateinaDash are the market leaders for Speed Dating in London. All our events come with a '100% No Match Guarantee' which means you can attend a second event for free if you don't meet anyone you would like to see again.
Tickets for this event are £15 and we advise you to book early as all our events sell out a few days or week in advance of the event.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
49, Hackney Road, E2 7NX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.