The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, SMITHS is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique dining and drinking…
Football Dinner with Paul Merson and Matt Le Tissier
- No reviews.
- Smiths of Smithfield
As double acts go, it doesn’t get much better than this.... We are so pleased & excited to have Matt Le Tissier and Paul Merson together for a truly wonderful evening, brought to you by Coca Cola.
Both absolute icons of the game having amassed between them over 1000 first class games at Southampton for Matt and mainly Arsenal for Merse. Wonderful characters of the game during the incorporation of the Premier League as now seen regularly every Saturday together on the Sky Sports Saturday Panel.
The evening will include an interview with both of them conducted by our MC and a Question and Answer session. We will be raising money for our chosen charity Motor Neurone Disease Association (MNDA) on the night and will also hold a raffle as well as a running and main auction.
Tickets £85.00 per person (includes a three course supper at NO.3)
Event starts at 6pm, Dinner served at 7pm, Event conclusion 10pm
|Standard Ticket||18:00 - 22:00||£85.00|
Smiths of Smithfield, 67-77A Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.