Sugar Cane bar is the hidden tropical gem of South London. Discover a Tiki paradise of exotic green palms, huts, Tiki statues, exotic vegetation, bamboo touches, laced banana leave walls, and original Tiki cocktail mugs. They have everything for your group to party in style, lots of drinks and awild…
Speed Dating in Clapham @ Sugarcane Ages 32-44
- No reviews.
- Sugar Cane Bar
Come along to DateinaDash's brand new Speed Dating event in Clapham on Tuesday night for singles ages 32-44.
You will go on around 15-20 dates each lasting 4 minutes. This is just enough time to know whether you would like to see that person again or not. Our friendly hosts will be on hand to greet guests on arrival, do introductions and generally make sure that everyone has a great time.
All our events take place in private areas and have equal numbers of men and women unlike other shady operators!
Our tried and tested format really does work with over 80% of guests getting at least one match! Don't worry if you don't find someone that interests you because we offer a 'No Match Guarantee' which means you can attend your next event for FREE!
Expect a night of fun and flirtation, make new friends and who knows maybe even a romantic connection!
Tickets usually sell out so advanced booking is always recommended.
- 15-20 dates with equal ratio of men and women
- Friendly host to break the ice
- Fun tiki bar venue with delicious cocktails!
- Post event messaging platform
- 100% Guarantee means you can attend a second event for FREE if you don't meet anyone
For any questions please contact us.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
247/249, Lavender Hill, SW11 1JW
Clapham Junction (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.