Picnic Speed Dating @ Clapham Common (Ages 21-30)
- No reviews.
- Clapham Common
Join us for our brand new Picnic Speed Dating event taking place in Clapham Common for singles aged 21-30.
This unique event is designed to enable people to meet face to face whilst maintaining social distancing and adhering to the current guidelines.
We will contact you on the morning of the event via SMS to give you directions where to meet your host and the rest of the group.
Once everyone has arrived you will be allocated your own picnic blanket to sit on. Each blanket will be at least 2 meters apart from the next and in turn each couple will be asked to sit 1 meter apart.
Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drinks (if its alcohol please make sure its in an unmarked container) and this is done at your own risk.
This event will last around 90 minutes and we expect there to be 15 men and 15 women on this event.
Similar to how our traditional speed dating events work, every 4 minutes the men will move to a new partner so that you can have a conversation with everyone of the opposite gender.
The following day you will be able to connect with anyone you liked via our website.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
Clapham Common (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.