Brewery Tour and Tasting at Hackney Brewery
- High Hill Taproom
Join us for a tour of Hackney Brewery followed by a tasting in their fantastic High Hill taproom, part of the Blackhorse Beer Mile. In this session you'll learn about the interesting history of the brewery, the delicious beers they brew & how they're made, the history of the beer styles and loads more. This informative and interactive tour and tasting is led by Jo our Beer Expert, a brewer who used to brew at Hackney Brewery. With his expertise and insider knowledge, you’ll be sure to get an intimate look at the brewery, its goings on, and the wonderful beers it produces.
Hackney Brewery was founded in 2011 when there were only around 20 breweries in London (there's now over 140!). They were part of the first wave of craft breweries in the city, and have continued to evolve and adapt in the years since to become one of the best breweries in town. From pale ales, lagers and IPAs to imperial stouts and sours they produce a diverse range of excellent beers, including regular collaboration brews with leading breweries from around the UK and further afield.
Meeting point: Meet inside the High Hill taproom
Time in total: 1.5 hours
Walking distance: A few metres
Group size: Max 25
A fun informative tour of the brewery
A beer tasting in their High High taproom
Five ⅓ pints, including core beers and specials
Specially reserved table with table service
Accessibility: The taproom and brewery are wheelchair accessible, as are the toilets. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at. firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites: None! Whether you are beer curious, or a certified beer geek, we’ve got something fresh to everyone's taste. All are welcome to join in to taste and learn something new.
Private Group Tours:
We’d love to host a private tour for your group for any occasion! Get in touch today at email@example.com to discuss and plan your next event with us.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). Changes may be permitted up to 7 days before the event. Within 7 days of the event, a charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates. If you need to change your dates, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket reference number and we will be happy to assist you .
Look out for your final tour details email which will be sent out on the day before your tour. Please make sure your contact details are correct so we can inform you in the event of any last minute changes.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit we reserve the right to change the lineup of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control. Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
Tour & Tasting For One in Hackney Wick
Ticket for a brewery tour and beer tasting at Hackney Brewery 12:30pm
|12:30 - 14:00||£15.00|
Ticket for a brewery tour and beer tasting at Hackney Brewery 2:30pm
|14:30 - 16:00||£15.00|
Ticket for a brewery tour and beer tasting at Hackney Brewery 6.30pm
|18:30 - 20:00||£15.00|
High Hill Taproom, Hackney Brewery, Lockwood Way, London, E17 5RB
Blackhorse Road (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.