Manchester Microbrewery Tour
- Track Brewing Co.
Love beer and want to know more about how it is made?
Then join us for Manchester Brewery Tour!
During this in-depth, behind the scenes tour, you'll get to learn all about the brewing process. You'll get a guided tour of each brewery's unique brewhouse and plenty of beer tastings are included at every stop.
All of our tours are led by local Beer Experts, Accredited Beer Sommeliers, Beer Judges and Brewers.
This experience gives you behind-the-scenes access to several of Manchester’s most innovative microbreweries. During your trip with us, you'll meet the brewers and gain first-hand knowledge of how they craft every pint of their delicious beer.
All the beer sampled will be fresh from the brewery's own taproom, with a good variety of beer styles available to try at every venue.
Looking for a lighter experience? Then consider our shorter Manchester Beer Tasting Tour.
- Meet at Track Brewing Co.'s brand new taproom in Piccadilly estate. Just a short walk from Piccadilly Station.
- Head to Beer Nouveau for a tour & tasting session with the owner and head brewer.
- It's a short walk to Manchester Union Lager, where we get a guided tour of their state-of-the-art brewhouse. Here they produce some of the best lagers in the world.
- Finish at Alphabet, where a guided tour of their modern craft brewery will end with generous samples of their beer in their taproom.
- It's a 10-minute walk back to Piccadilly station from here.
|Microbrewery Experience for One||14:30 - 18:30||£39.00|
Track Brewing Co., Unit 18, Piccadilly Trading Estate, Manchester, M1 2NP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder maybe
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.