Manchester Microbrewery Tour
- Track Brewing Co.
Love beer and want to know more about how it is made?
Then join us for the Manchester MicroBrewery Tour!
During this in-depth experience led by local Beer Experts, you'll get to learn all about the brewing process. You'll get a guided tour of each brewery's unique brewhouse and plenty of beer tastings are included at every stop.
This unique experience gives you behind-the-scenes access to several of Manchester’s most innovative microbreweries. During your trip with us, you'll meet the brewers and gain first-hand knowledge of how they craft every pint of their delicious beer.
All the beers sampled will be fresh from the brewery's own taproom, with a good variety of beer styles available to try at every venue.
Looking for a lighter experience? Then consider our shorter Manchester Beer Tasting Tour.
Meeting point: Meet inside Track Brewing Co.
Time in total: 4 hours
Walking distance: Approx. 1 mile
Group size: 25 Max
Guided tour of the brewhouses led by our Beer Expert
Generous amounts of beer at each stop
Meet the folks behind the beers and enjoy a private tour of each brewery's brewhouse.
Specially reserved tables with table service at each venue
Food is not included, but snacks and street food are available at some of the venues.
Accessibility: Wheelchair friendly route and accessible venues. We use drop kerbs at all times. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at email@example.com
Prerequisites: None! Whether you are beer curious, or a certified beer geek, we’ve got something fresh to everyone's taste. All are welcome to join in to taste and learn something new.
Private Group Tours:
We’d love to host a private tour for your group for any occasion! Get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and plan your next event with us.
If you need to change your dates, please get in touch with us at email@example.com with your ticket reference number and we will be happy to assist you. Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the event.
Look out for your final tour details email which will be sent out on the day before your tour. Please make sure your contact details are correct so we can inform you in the event of any last minute changes.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit we reserve the right to change the lineup of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control. Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
Microbrewery Tour for One in Manchester
Microbrewery Tour for Two in Manchester
|Microbrewery Experience for One||14:30 - 18:30||£35.00|
Track Brewing Co., Unit 18, Piccadilly Trading Estate, Manchester, M1 2NP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder maybe
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.