Liverpool Craft Beer Tour
- Black Lodge Brewing
Discover Liverpool’s craft beer scene and meet it’s heroes on our Liverpool Craft Beer Experience Tour.
in Liverpool, all the way up to Prince’s Dock and along the world-famous
Liverpool Waterfront, there are a wealth of new and exciting craft
microbreweries. Join me on a Rambling Liverpool Craft Beer Tour to go
behind the scenes, meet the brewers, and taste their beers! We’ll take
in two microbreweries and two award-winning beer-based pubs on our
journey. Please note that there is a 12 min walk between stops on this
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“Excellent beer tour.”
“...a great afternoon out with great beers, good company and the guide was exceptional, comfortable walking shoes a must.”
“Excellent tour. Would highly recommend it and will definitely be doing it again soon.”
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer any refunds or exchanges within 14 days of the start time. If you cannot attend then you are more than welcome to send someone in your place. Where over 14 days notice is given, we may charge an admin fee of £10 for refunds or date changes.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Group tours are available on request. Please visit: https://www.ukbrewerytours.com/group-tours/ to complete the request form and we’ll be in touch.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Gift vouchers: https://www.ukbrewerytours.com/gift-vouchers/
As seen on:
Craft Beer Experience
1 Person Craft Beer Experience Tour
|14:30 - 17:45||£39.00|
Black Lodge Brewing, 3, Kings Dock St, Liverpool, L1 8JU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.