Liverpool Craft Beer Experience
- Meet inside The Bridewell
All of our tour guides are beer experts and will be available to answer any questions you have along the way. At each stop, you will have the chance to talk to either the owner, head brewer or a member of brewing staff and you’ll have the opportunity to ask them any questions you have about the brewery and the beers they make. We wouldn’t want to leave you thirsty after all that beer talk, so you’ll have generous samples at each stop, as fresh as it can get, poured in the Brewery’s own taproom.
Visit http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com for gift vouchers.
“Excellent beer tour.”
“Leeds brewery tour was a great afternoon out with great beers, good company and Mark the guide was exceptional, comfortable walking shoes a must.”
“Excellent tour round some of the small breweries / pubs in Leeds. Would highly recommend it and will definitely be doing it again soon.”
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to show a few people around their favourite, breweries. Since then, UK Brewery Tours has grown, and we now offer tours in cities around the UK - look out for out tours in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and Bristol. We’d love for you to join us on one of our tours, where you'll get to know a different side to the city, whilst discovering great beer along the way.
Gift vouchers are available from https://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com.
Redeem a voucher at: https://ukbrewerytours.com/redeem.
We do not offer any refunds or exchanges within 14 days of the start time. If you cannot attend then you are more than welcome to send someone in your place. Where over 14 days notice is given, we may charge an admin fee of £10 for refunds or date changes.
You can find answers to a number of frequently asked questions at http://faq.ukbrewerytours.com
Group tours are available on request. Please visit: https://www.ukbrewerytours.com/group-tours/ to complete the request form and we’ll be in touch.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Gift vouchers: https://www.ukbrewerytours.com/gift-vouchers/
As seen on:
12.45 PM SAT
1 Person Craft Beer Experience Tour
|12:45 - 16:30||£40.00|
Meet inside The Bridewell, 1 Campbell Square, 33A Wapping, Liverpool, L1 5FB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.