Occupying a former print factory and opening out onto a wonderfully versatile canal-side space, CRATE Brewery is Hackney Wick's first craft brewery and pizzeria, and a favourite amongst al fresco drinkers and diners alike. The interior has been made up with reclaimed materials, with the help of the local…
Hackney Wick Brewery Tour and Tasting
- Crate Bar & Pizzeria
Join our local Beer Expert and pro-brewer on the Hackney Wick Brewery Tour & Tasting, journeying around some of the best microbreweries in Hackney, East London.
The microbreweries in the vibrant neighbourhood of Hackney Wick are a creative hub of craft brewing, with some of the best breweries and taprooms in the city. Come and experience two breweries and two taprooms while enjoying a unique beer in each. We’ll end it on a high note, finishing up by snacking on some carefully curated cheese platters in a beer and cheese pairing at our final stop.
We’ll show you around some of our favourite beery haunts in this buzzing area of East London, all while drinking delicious craft beers and chatting about all things beer.
Meeting point: Meet in the Car Park outside Crate Brewery
Time in total: 2 hours
Walking distance: Approx. 1 mile
Group size: Max 25
A visit to four venues serving up the best of beer
A fun informative tasting and tailored experience led by our friendly Beer Expert
Five beers for tasting, ½ & ⅓ pints
Shareable cheese platter (Please let us know in advance if you would like a vegan alternative)
Accessibility: Wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. All venues and toilets are accessible. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites: None! Whether you are beer curious, or a certified beer geek, we’ve got something fresh to everyone's taste. All are welcome to join in to taste and learn something new.
Private Group Tours:
We’d love to host a private tour for your group for any occasion! Get in touch today at email@example.com to discuss and plan your next event with us.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). Changes may be permitted up to 7 days before the event. Within 7 days of the event, a charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates. If you need to change your dates, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket reference number and we will be happy to assist you .
Look out for your final tour details email which will be sent out on the day before your tour. Please make sure your contact details are correct so we can inform you in the event of any last minute changes.
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit we reserve the right to change the lineup of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control. Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
Tour & Tasting For Two in Hackney Wick
Single HW Brewery Tour & Beer Tasting
Single ticket to a brewery tour and beer tasting in Hackney Wick with The Rambling Beer Co.
|12:30 - 14:30||£37.50|
Double HW Brewery Tour & Beer Tasting
Double ticket to a brewery tour and beer tasting in Hackney Wick with The Rambling Beer Co.
|12:30 - 14:30||£70.00|
The White Building,, Unit 7 Queens Yard, E9 5EN
Hackney Wick (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.