Speed Dating in Clapham @ The Sun (Ages 30-45)
- The Sun
DateinaDash present Speed Dating Clapham at the Sun pub near Clapham Common for ages 30-45 (age guide) on Thursday night. Easily the most popular singles event in Clapham with 30-40 people in attendance each week. We've been hosting dating events in Clapham for nearly 10 years so you're in safe hands!
Speed Dating is a relief from the tiresome dating apps and a really fun way to meet new people in a safe environment. Expect to meet around 15-20 people in short one on one dates each lasting around 4 minutes which is enough time to know whether you'd like to see that person again.
On arrival at the venue go upstairs to the private function room where the event will be taking place. Speed Dating will begin at 8pm prompt but we ask guests to arrive at 7:30pm for registration. Once everyone has arrived the host will explain how the event works and you'll be given a scorecard & pen. Ladies will remain seated and the men will move around every few minutes. Simply mark on your scorecard 'yes', 'no' or 'friend' and then input the data into our website when you get home. The following day we'll publish the results and if you have any matches you'll be able to contact them through our website.
With 80% of people getting at least one match we know that speed dating really does work but if you don't find anyone you like you can take advantage of our '100% No Match' guarantee and attend a second event for FREE!
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events very soon and if you have any questions please drop us a line.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
The Sun, 47, Old Town, London, SW4 0JL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.