Over 35's Speed Dating in Marylebone @ The Perseverance
- No reviews.
- The Perseverance
It's our biggest event of the week and is always fully booked!
The event starts at 8pm prompt but we ask guests to check in for 7:30pm so you have a chance to grab a drink and make yourself comfy.
Expect to go on around 20 dates with each one lasting around 4 minutes which is more than enough time to know whether you'd like to see that person again!
On arrival at the venue our host will greet you and invite you to the bar to get a drink.
When all the guests have arrived the host will explain how the evening will unfold and you will be provided with a scorecard and pen. At the end of each date guests mark on their scorecard or mobile phone whether they would like to see that person again.
There will be a 15 minute break half way through to allow for drinks and refreshments.
The speed dating part of the evening will finish around 9:30pm and all guests are welcome to stay afterwards.
The following day we'll contact you via e-mail with your matches and you can message anyone you've connected with through our website.
Please be aware that places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any queries about this event please contact us at email@example.com or call our telephone bookings hotline on 0845 862 1448 (9am 5pm).
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Perseverance, 11, Shroton Street, London, NW1 6UG
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.