With delicious, quintessentially British food, a bar fully-stocked with all kinds of tipples and 17 boutique styled hotel rooms on call if you fancy an overnight stay, The Dog & Fox is a charming pub at the centre of Wimbledon Village. If you're stopping by for dinner and drinks, the kitchen team…
Winter Wonderland NYE
THE WINTER WONDERLAND NEW YEARS EVE
Transport yourself into a winter wonderland with The Dog & Fox Hotel!
Spend the night indulging in delicious frozen cocktails and dancing's into 2020 to the amazing Lunar Groove, (if you were at the Dog & Fox during Wimbledon fortnight then you know they aren’t to be missed). What better way to spend the night than dolled up at a lavish party with endless streams of champagne and all-around decadence in the Heart of the Wimbledon village.
Ladies, find yourselves something embellished (and preferably really sparkly!) and frost yourself with jewels. Gents get classy and wear a full tux if you can! We do love a man in a tux. Slick back that hair and don some fancy cuff-links. You’re ready to party it up
Want to make this NYE one to remember? Why not add on an indulgent 4-course meal in our beautiful library.
You will receive a glass of bubbles on arrival, 4-course dinner, your table for the whole evening & entry to our Winter Wonderland party at the Dog & Fox Hotel
Pre-sale tickets start at £10 (+£1 Booking Fee) with entry from 7pm. A limited amount of tickets will be available on the door.
Dining is £80 per person & must be paid in advance to confirm your reservation - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability
All subject to capacity and the Managers discretion
|Early Bird||19:00 - 02:00||£10.00|
24, High Street, SW19 5EA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.