Set in a modern, glass-fronted building, the Paternoster sits right next to St Paul's Cathedral, providing the perfect metaphor for London today: the modern juxtaposed against the traditional. This theme continues inside, the Paternoster is set in a bright, airy, open plan space but still retains the…
MEANTIME: PURSUIT OF HOPPYNESS
- No reviews.
Meantime legend Big Al and the Paternoster invite you to a comedic journey through the world of hops. Try five styles of beer, explore a range of hops and find out how they change the flavour of the world’s favourite past-time drink. You also get to have a virtual tour of the Meantime brewery through our Oculus rift kit…
And to top it all off, you get a personalised can of Meantime beer and a goodie bag.
2-4, Queens Head Passage, EC4M 7DZ
St. Pauls (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.