Bermondsey Cheese, Meat And Beer Tour
- Southwark Brewing Company Tap Room
Our Bermondsey Cheese, Meat and Beer Tour allows guests to sample quality British cheese and charcuterie alongside different beers at a number of Bermondsey brewery taprooms. We taste soft and hard cheeses, proscuitto and beef jerky, and enjoy them with different beer styles such as pale ales, IPAs and stouts.
Duration: 2.5 hours approx
Group size: 13 max approx
Saturdays at 12pm. Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
- Discover quality British cheeses
- Enjoy fantastic charcuterie
- Learn more about Bermondsey’s craft beer scene
What could be better than cheese, meat and beer all together I’m sure vegetarian’s may differ. This tour takes place inside 3 different Bermondsey brewery taprooms and you’ll enjoy beers at each stop.
We meet in Southwark Brewery for a welcome drink and introduction, before heading down to Billy Frank’s Jerky for cheese and beer tastings. We’ll then walk the short trip down to Anspach Hobday or Bianca Road or Moor Vaults.
Your guide will be on hand to talk you through the food and drink sampled and explain how different foods and flavours pair well to different styles of beer.
Your beer, meat and cheese tastings
Southwark Brewery, 46 Druid Street, London SE1 2EZ
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- All venues on the tour have step-free access
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.
Single ticket for the Bermondsey Cheese, Meat and Beer Tour
|12:00 - 14:30||£65.00|
46 Druid Street, SE1 2EZ
London Bridge (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.