Sitting at the start of the Oxford and Cambridge University Boat Race, a grand Victorian grade II listed building with four venues under one roof - this is the best way to describe the Duke's Head on the river bank in Putney... The Duke's Bar is a traditional British pub with comfy chairs, largetables…
MASH UP NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY
With the end of the decade, what better way to celebrate than a mash-up party! Combining all of our favorite things from the 2010's to ring in the New Year with a blast. We'll be having two live acts performing the greatest tunes all mashed up, smashed up and medled together. Destroying the dance floor we'll have Truly Medley Deeply and downstairs in the Rowing Club DJ
If you don't know what a mash-up is then listen below:
We're sure you'll love it.
STANDARD ENTRY TICKET - £10 per head
PREMIUM NOUGHTIES PARTY PACK - £150 per group
(Entry for groups up to 6 people, table reservation*, bottle of prosecco for the table, a bottle of toffee vodka with a speed pourer and shot glasses & the best seats in the house)
For more information, please email:
*Table reservations will be held til 9pm. If you have not arrived by 9pm, the reservations will be lifted.
STANDARD ENTRY TICKET
|20:30 - 02:00||£10.00|
PREMIUM NOUGHTIES PARTY PACK (The Rowing Club)
(Entry for groups up to 6 people, table reservation*, bottle of prosecco for the table, a bottle of toffee vodka with a speed pourer and shot glasses & the best seats in the house) TABLE IN THE ROWING CLUB WITH DJ
|19:00 - 02:00||£150.00|
PREMIUM NOUGHTIES PARTY PACK (Coxswain/Bar)
(Entry for groups up to 6 people, table reservation*, bottle of prosecco for the table, a bottle of toffee vodka with a speed pourer and shot glasses & the best seats in the house) ) TABLE IN COXSWAIN & BAR WITH LIVE BAND
|19:00 - 02:00||£150.00|
8, Lower Richmond Road, SW15 1JN
Putney Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.