The Prince Alfred, a locals favourite in Maida Vale since 1856. Located just minutes from the picturesque canals of Little Venice and steeped in history, the beautiful pub is unique with an eclectic twist with its beautiful Victorian interior, classic and yet contemporary food and stand out drinks.There…
Children's Story Telling with Author Cate Douglas
Join us for our first ever Children's Story Telling Event on Wednesday 7th August!
We will also be joined by Author of 'Poppy's Tail' Cate Douglas, who will be reading this delightful book. She also brings a selection of activity sheets and a wide range of animal tails for the children to wear - There will never be a dull moment!
Food and drink will be available to purchase on the day of the event; including a wide selection on our children's menu to stop the little ones getting hungry!
This is a free of charge event but there will be an optional donation pot for the Noah's Ark Children's Hospice Charity.
To secure your spot, please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that all children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Children's Story Telling - Adult Ticket
Adult Ticket. This event is free of charge but there will be an optional donation pot for the Noah's Ark Children's Hospice Charity.
|15:00 - 16:30||Free admission|
Children's Story Telling - Child's Ticket
Child's Ticket. This event is free of charge but there will be an optional donation pot for the Noah's Ark Children's Hospice Charity.
|15:00 - 16:30||Free admission|
5A, Formosa Street, W9 1EE
Warwick Avenue (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.