The Marquess of Anglesey is a wonderful traditional pub in the heart of Covent Garden. Perfectly situated within walking distance from popular West End shows, like Lion King and 42nd Street and directly opposite the Royal Opera House, it is excellently located whether you are sightseeing, theatre-going…
New Years Eve Five Course Tasting Menu 2019
- No reviews.
- Marquess of Anglesey
NEW YEAR’s EVE TASTING MENU 2019
Celebrate the arrival of 2020 in the very heart of Covent Garden, London. Feast on New Year's Eve at the Marquess of Anglesey and enjoy a five course tasting menu specially designed by our amazing Head Chef Kyle.
You'll be seated within the finest cocktail bar & dining room on the Covent Garden scene. Our first floor restaurant, the Lady Charlotte, boasts luxurious furnishings for you to sip your Champagne on before beginning your gastronomic journey into 2020!
Champagne on arrival
~ FIRST ~
Tomato & Basil Espuma
~ SECOND ~
Ballotine of Salmon, cucumber jelly & caviar
Cauliflower Textures, nut-roasted, pickled & purred
Ham Hock Terrine, quince puree, pea gel, fig chutney
~ Passion Fruit Martini Sorbet ~
~ THIRD ~
Fillet Rossini, spinach, heritage carrots
Celeriac & Confit Shallot Tart, goats curd mousse, fine beans
Roasted Turbot, sweet potato, cauliflower & pine nut crumble
Pan Roasted Guinea Fowl, potato dauphinoise, carrot puree
~ FOURTH ~
Chocolate Fondant, blood orange compote, vanilla bean ice cream
Salted Apple Tarte Tatin, chantilly cream
Selection of British Cheese & Biscuits
~ FIFTH ~
Petit Fours & Coffee
5pm - last sitting 10pm
Please note you must pre-order your menu choice
39, Bow Street, Covent Garden, WC2E 7AU
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.