The Fox & Anchor is a traditional British pub, located within strolling distance of Barbican and Farringdon in the heart of Smithfield. Step through the door and you'll immediately notice our homely and embracing atmosphere. With a grand decor and a delightfully cosy private 'Fox's Den' comprising…
Burn's Night Supper @ The Fox & Anchor
- No reviews.
- Fox & Anchor
Join us this Burn's Night for our famous Burn's Night Supper. A yearly tradition held in honour of Robert Burns, the famed Scot's poet.
The evening will entail a three courses set menu (of course, with haggis, neeps and tatties!) followed by the addressing of the haggis within the evening.
You'll be presented with a dram of whisky (or a non-alcoholic alternative) to provide your toast to Robert Burns with.
Severn & Wye smoked salmon served with parsley & capers, shallot & lemon with sourdough bread
Haggis, neeps & tatties served with gravy
Brandy Butter ice-cream with a whisky cream sauce
Space is incredibly limited due to the size of our stunningly intimate Victorian restaurant, so, book now to ensure you do not miss out. Full menu, including drink on arrival and three-course supper is £25 per person.
115, Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6AA
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.