Found in the heart of Finsbury Square, Finch's is a relaxed, modern pub in the heart of the City of London. Perfect as a step away from the City hustle and bustle, Finch's close proximity to Shoreditch and Moorgate combined means that it never lacks atmosphere and with comforting sofas, floral interiors…
Plymouth Gin Masterclass
- No reviews.
Plymouth Brand Ambassador Simon Hodgson will be filling us with knowledge of one of London's oldest gins.
The Plymouth Original Strength brand of gin is 41.2% ABV. It is different and slightly less dry than the much more common London style of gin, purportedly due to a higher than usual proportion of root ingredients, which bring a more 'earthy' feel to the gin as well as a softened juniper flavour. There is also a 'navy strength' variety which is 57% ABV, being the traditional strength demanded by the British Royal Navy. A 47% ABV version is distributed worldwide.
Plymouth's Original Gin has won many awards over the years, including four double gold, four gold, one silver, and two bronze medals at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition between 2006-2016. In 2016, Plymouth received double gold for its Plymouth Gin (Original Gin) and gold for its Navy Strength Gin in this competition.
The brand ambassador, Simon Hodgson, will be sharing all his knowledge about Plymouth Gin Martinis that you can reproduce and try here at Finch's.
|18:00 - 22:30||£5.00|
12A, Finsbury Square, EC2A 1AN
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.