The Colonel Fawcett is a traditional British pub situated on Randolph Street in Camden. The venue boasts two large outdoor areas, a function room and a lounge bar / dining area, all of which are available for hire on request. The venue can cater for anything from couples to small groups, and anything…
Good Ship Comedy Jim Tavare and Jarred Christmas
EDINBURGH PREVIEW SPECIAL!
JIM TAVARE - FROM DEADPAN TO BEDPAN
BAFTA WINNING STAR OF 3 ROYAL VARIETY PERFORMANCES AND HARRY POTTER
In 2017 Jim was involved in a near fatal, head-on automobile collision in Los Angeles. Returning to the Edinburgh Fringe for the first time in 20 years, he tells the story of how a quick trip to the shops changed his life forever. Don't worry, it is a comedy show.
"Fresh, funny and imaginative." The Guardian
"One of the funniest and most original performers around." Independent
JARRED CHRISTMAS: REMARKABLY AVERAGE
Hey team! So, I had a DNA test and the results were very disappointing. There is nothing remarkable about my genetics at all. This came as a shock to me. I'm dealing with my own averageness and it's been a very difficult journey but I'm not going to let my humdrum results stop me putting on a show. Thank you for your support in this painfully average time of my life.
"A fabulous, boisterous Kiwi." Evening Standard
"Impressive stuff...a comedic high five." Chortle
"One of the funniest men to pick up a microphone." Time Out
|Advanced Ticket||20:00 - 22:45||£5.00|
1, Randolph Street, NW1 0SS
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.