Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Brixton high street, the Trinity Arms is a true hidden gem. As a Young's pub, you're guaranteed a well stocked bar with real ale, craft beers and award winning wine and spirits. From the kitchen, hearty pub classics and juicy burgers are served daily, along…
Sipsmith & Fever-Tree Summer Garden Brunch Party
Picture this - it's the first day of summer, you're chilling in a rocking chair in a sun-soaked flower-filled garden and you're drinking the best gin & tonic of your life... How does that sound?
We are inviting you to join us for a celebration of warm summer sun and ice-cold summer drinks! We have partnered up with Sipsmith's distillers and Fever-Tree's expert mixologists to bring you an ultimate alfresco tasting experience with lots of effervescent drinks, mouthwatering hors d'oeuvres by our Head Chef and a special brunch menu, all in the vibrant setting of our sunlit garden.
Now, why did we choose these brands? Well, because we always choose the best when it comes to the products we serve here at The Trinity. Sipsmith, a micro distillery located in the heart of Chiswick, was the first new copper distillery to open its doors in London since 1820, bringing a great tradition of small batch gin production back to the capital. Their spirits are brewed in a traditional way, in copper pots using hand-selected botanicals. Fever Tree mixers were created with a thought in mind that «if 3/4 of your drink is a mixer, mix with the best». And they are the best, truly. They source their ingredients from over 10 different regions around the world and they believe that premium spirits should only be mixed with premium mixers. And rightfully so!
What to expect:
- A spot in our stunning sun-soaked beer garden
- Sipsmith and Fever-Tree stalls hosted by the brand ambassadors - they will tell you the story of their brand, help you find your perfect spirit and mixer and of course will give you some to try! Choose from Sipsmith London Dry Gin, Sipsmith Lemon Drizzle Gin, Sipsmith Sloe Gin and the brand new additions to our collection - Sipsmith London Cup, Sipsmith Sipping Vodka and Sipsmith Orange & Cacao Gin
- Hors d'oeuvres by our Head Chef and a special Brunch Menu
- Garnish Station - from fruits to herbs, all you need to find your perfect combination of flavour!
If you're coming with friends, we advise you to purchase the tickets together or, if you're buying the tickets separately, please email us on email@example.com with the names of attendees and we will allocate you as a group.
Taster Pass Early Bird
First come first serve!
|12:00 - 14:00||Free admission|
This ticket grants you access to The Garden and allows you to sample all the different serves Sipsmith & Fever-Tree have to offer.
|12:00 - 14:00||£5.00|
Boozy Brunch Deal
Get a table in The Garden, sample the spirits and get a FULL-sized drink with your choice of spirit and a mixer. Then, customise it at our Garnish Station and enjoy it over brunch, with a special 10% discount on the whole Brunch & Sandwiches menu.
|12:00 - 14:00||£10.00|
45, Trinity Gardens, SW9 8DR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.