The Hope & Anchor is nestled in the heart of Brixton, on Acre Lane. Previously The Grand Union Brixton, this venue has recently been acquired by Young's. Exciting times ahead now this venue is once again part of the Young's family. It promises to be the same amazing pub but with a better wine list…
Sipsmith - A Frosty Affair
- No reviews.
- Hope & Anchor
Feeling that jingle? It’s the gin talking.
Take a cosy seat in our exclusive heated Winter Hut and enjoy a festive selection of Sipsmith Hot Gin Cocktails to keep you warm this winter.
Complimentary double Sipsmith G&T on arrival
Sip your way through a range of Sipsmith mini cocktails (have you tasted the gingerbread gin yet?!)
Find out the secrets to making a fantastic sloe gin and why London’s Frost Fairs are so popular
After this, YOU’LL be the hostess with the most for your upcoming Christmas dinner parties!
Early Bird Frost Tickets from £9 pp
Early Bird Frost Ticket
Beat the cool crowd to our Frost Affair with Sipsmith Gin.
|18:00 - 19:30||£9.00|
Classic Frost Ticket
Join us for our Frost Affair with Sipsmith Gin.
|18:00 - 19:30||£13.00|
123, Acre Lane, SW2 5UA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.