The Hope & Anchor is nestled in the heart of Brixton, on Acre Lane. Previously The Grand Union Brixton, this venue has recently been acquired by Young's. Exciting times ahead now this venue is once again part of the Young's family. It promises to be the same amazing pub but with a better wine list…
Bank Holiday Bonanza with Sipsmith Gin
- No reviews.
- Hope & Anchor
Sipsmith gin will be hosting a BANK HOLIDAY BONANZA here with us on MAY Bank holiday WEEKEND.
SUN BATHE in style in our garden with fresh sipsmith G&T's and SIPSMITH cocktails.
🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸
Book your space in our garden now - no not miss out!
On the menu:
- Sipsmith Lemon Drizzle gin with Mediterranean Tonic, garnished with lemon
- Sipsmith London Cup gin with Lemonade, garnished with lemon and mint
- Sipsmith Sloe gin with Lemon Tonic, garnished with orange
123 Acre Ln SW2 5UA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.