The city's first neighbourhood market, Mercato Metropolitano is a vibrant hub located in Elephant and Castle. The space aims to focus on the community, providing regularly events from live music to workshops, alongside a communal kitchen. Sustainability is also at their core - the mushroom garden uses…
Speed Dating in Elephant & Castle @ Mercato Metropolitano (Ages 23-35)
- No reviews.
- Mercato Metropolitano
DateinaDash Are the #1 Ranked Speed Dating Organiser in London!
DateinaDash present Speed Dating at London's biggest & best indoor street food market Mercato Metropolitano situated in Elephant & Castle.
We know you're just going to fall in love with this incredible venue with 26 different food stalls, a micro brewery, live music tent & outdoor pop-up bars with everything from prosecco to cider on tap.
Our event takes place in a private area called the Library reserved exclusively for DateinaDash. The event starts at 8pm prompt but we ask that guests aim to arrive at 7:30pm for registration. On arrival at the venue our host will meet you and explain how everything works and give you the opportunity to grab a refreshing drink.
Once everyone has arrived it will be time to take your seats and get ready to meet 15-20 eligible singles! Each date will last around 4-5 minutes giving you just enough time to decide whether or not you would like to see that person again. You can either complete the scorecards we will hand out and upload your matches when you get home or use our mobile website during the event. The following day you will be sent an e-mail with your matches and you will be able to connect with anyone you matched with through our website. Our host will be on hand throughout to ensure all guests have a fantastic experience.
After the event ends we encourage guests to stay behind and have a few drinks, explore the various food stalls & entertainment on offer at this wonderful venue.
What is Speed Dating?
Speed Dating is a great way to meet lots of people in a short space of time. Typically you can expect to go on around 15-20 dates at one of our events. Each date will last around 4-5 minutes. After the host blows the whistle the men will move onto the next table and the women stay seated.
What if I don't like anyone at the Speed Dating event?
It's not the end of the world! Our events are first and foremost just a bit of fun. We can't always guarantee that you will meet anyone you like but if you don't find a connection then you can attend your second event for free. Although, 85% of people who attend our events do get at least one match and with four marriages under our belt we know that Speed Dating really does work!
Why choose DateinaDash?
We have been in business for over 10 years and have over 50,000 active members on our database. 99.9% of our events go ahead without any problem. We are the #1 ranked speed dating website on Google (just search 'speed dating London') and have more people attend our events than ANY other speed dating organiser on Eventbrite. We have the best venues and the highest quality of attendees by a country mile (that's why you're looking at this right?) but don't take our word for it check out the reviews we have collected over the years on Trustpilot here.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via our website https://dateinadash.com and we will respond within hours.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
42, Newington Causeway, SE1 6DR
Elephant & Castle
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.