Situated in the heart of central London (on the same road as the world famous Rosewood) Ten London is a luxury venue primarily operating as a bar, exclusive nightclub and private hire venue. Showcasing a beautifully gilded bar along with (7) 4k screens elegantly integrated into our Boston Blue wallsTen…
Naked Speed Dating @ The Exhibit (Ages 27-39)
- No reviews.
- Ten London
Our Naked Speed Dating event is certain to get tongues wagging and heads turning for all for the right reasons. But if you are pondering how this event came about and want to know more, look no further. If you've ever tuned into Channel 4s Naked Attraction you'll understand the science behind it. Here's why....
The selection and attraction of a suitable mate is one of fundamental importance to all species, both in the animal kingdom and with humans too. With this in mind, its not surprising that in the world of dating the same kind of attraction and science applies.
So just like Naked Attraction which features men and women selecting from a range of potential dates, entirely naked, our brand new naked speed dating will do the same. On arrival to our venue in Holborn, eager speed daters will be given dressing gowns to change into.
From here on in, all guys and girls in attendance will line up facing one another and then reveal themselves to each other. Exactly how much you choose to reveal is entirely up to you so don't be deterred! We are operating a clothes optional policy so for the more frivolous you can choose to bare all, or if you prefer, you can keep your underwear on.
After the big reveal its time to get dressed and compose yourself, grab yourself a well earned drink just before the speed dating begins! The fun begins here as you get to mingle, chat and flirt with the gorgeous bunch of guys and girls you've just seen naked.
But how does this process help us make a decision about our perfect match? While the old saying goes Don't judge a book by its cover is very true, our naked speed dating in London helps to solidify the importance of getting to know someone and see beyond physical attraction. That said, the importance placed on appearance, and the information we obtain from appearance, whether consciously or unconsciously, is something to which we can all relate.
The event starts at 8pm prompt and any guests arriving late may not be able to take part so please ensure you arrive 15-30 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for registration.
Before you leave the host will collect all the scorecards in and collate the matches on our website and the following day you will receive an e-mail with the results.
Please be aware that speed dating places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
29 High Holborn, WC1V6AZ
Chancery Lane (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Date in a Dash - Speed Dating Events
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.