Our brand new 'Red Straw' singles party is taking place at Madison in St Pauls on Friday 29th September for ages 21-40 (age guide). Join over 100 people for this fun & flirty night out at one of the capitals most exclusive roof top venues!
The event starts at 7:00pm where on arrival guests will be given a 'red straw' to drink from. The idea being that anyone with a 'red straw' is single and easily identified as part of the event. There will be no name tags or cheesy 'lock & key' ice breakers, infact nobody outside of the event will even know what is going on! If you see someone you like and they have a red straw then go and approach them without any fear of rejection! Our friendly hosts will always be on hand to mingle, break the ice and make sure everyone has a great time.
The event will finish around 10pm but your night is far from over as your ticket includes entry into club which stays open until 1am!
Please note that guests must have a valid passport or driving licence to attend this event.
Please be aware that places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.