Sitting pretty perched aside Old Street; Loves Company is an elegant retro cocktail bar serving up delicious drinks, late-night music and good times all round. Step inside to discover a haze of Victorian elegance with a modern, East London tinge. Cocktails are varied, interesting and available at very…
Shoreditch Singles Bar Crawl, 6 venues, FREE shots & VIP entry!
Our Singles Pub Crawl returns to Shoreditch on Saturday nights. Join over 40 singles on a big night out as we bar hop our way around this trendy London suburb.
Our friendly host will be on hand to meet guests, break the ice and ensure everyone has a fun time so if you're planning to come on your own please don't panic!
If you're bored of 'Speed Dating' or tired of Tinder then perhaps our Singles Pub Crawl is just the ticket! No awkward moments stuck talking to someone you'd rather not or cringe name tags (not that we use them anyway!) just 40 eligible singles and one fun night out with beers, wine and more wine?
The Pub Crawl meets in Loves Company at 6:30pm.
Our pub crawl includes entry into six great venues Loves Company, Trafik, Sunset Bar, The Lighthouse, Phoenix Bar & Tuk Tuk.
Free Shots In Every Venue
We're including a free shot in all six of our venues when you buy a drink!
Ice Breaker Games!
Expect lots of fun games throughout the night designed to get you talking to one another. Each of our games take you past the tedious 'What's your name?' conversations and onto finding out more about each other.
VIP Queue Jump
No queuing for you on this night, it's VIP all the way!
Please be aware that places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
|Male Ticket||18:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||18:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
104, City Road, EC1V 2NR
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.